RSS

albeit clumsy, however slow, however naive

Flyer Goodness Filed Under: Labels: , , ,


So as hectic packing, LA Traffic, and baggage checks can be, I seem to have made it all right, and I even got a little cardio in when I had to sprint to the opposite end of the PHL airport to get to my transfer flight in 8 minutes.

On another note, I've noticed how everything on US airways domestic is the opposite of free. No more peanuts, just more witty (bored?) flight attendants fact-checking the millions spent on airplane gasoline.

The seat trays are also all plastered with ads...the ATT one above was on my London flight. Where there is a large working immigrant Indian and South African population. Hmm. Elephants.

edit post

0 Responses to "albeit clumsy, however slow, however naive"

Post a Comment