RSS

new homey feeling

Flyer Goodness Filed Under:
The place has a lot of character. Unlike my previous flat, this place has a communal kitchen/living room area. It also has friendlier people and a place for me to keep my bike. And my own closet.

Free food is the key to any starving young man's heart. There is someone reading this, right now, who needs to remember that.

Hot Water has to be pre-heated before use! Thats a little different. Although I have visited flats that use a pre-paid top-up USB chip to access gas for heating.

Shower slowly and with low pressure, not only to avoid a freeze, but to not stray outside the splash zone, or the single half-pane guard.

Washer has no built in dryer, and there's no oven fan, but it has all the necessities. As advertised, a simple place, but homey. I mean, it has internet AND cable tv, with the only channel I watch, current.tv. I havent watched any tv since I left LA -- but I cant tell you how often i "work" in the living room with the TV on now.

edit post

1 Response to "new homey feeling"

  1. Aidzz Says:
  2. So happy for you...nice flat!

Post a Comment