RSS

God, I hate Vehicles

Flyer Goodness Filed Under:

On my couple-months old, favorite jeans. Levis i scored for practically $20 in the states. That I'd hand wash and dry and iron. NOW ruined. My knee hurts too, but it doesnt irritate me as much as that hole.

As you can see in the diagram, I either need to work on my bunny-hopping skills or embrace the reality that there are some bad/stupid drivers out there. Being in London, and being a biking-commuter has really fostered a deep-seated hatred in my heart for all things diesel, gasoline and motor based -- from SUV's to trucks to passenger vehicles. That's something I don't think I'll miss in the States -- And I think its something I want for myself wherever I go next. A place, a city that promotes the use of natural transport, evident in its transportation legislation and its proximity of city offerings (unlike the miles and gallons you'll burn to go to school, work and dinner in SoCal).
In sum, I HATE CARS. People all over the world are ditching their cars for bikes, not just here in London, and not just as a response to the oil crisis. Check out this clip on the state of biking in DC:

edit post

0 Responses to "God, I hate Vehicles"

Post a Comment