RSS

in case you didnt know, moved into my new room a while ago

Flyer Goodness Filed Under:
post-rain-ride outfit and smirk. My bed has the cheapest mattress and coils (its like a cotton sheet wrapped around coils...need to pad it with a comforter and my sleeping bag) but at least the frame is twin XL....so that means my feet barely make it within the edge of the bed.

I havent shared a room in so long, nor have i felt like I've been living out of my suitcase for such a period. I have the basics and essentials: bed, desk, desklamp and an entertainment unit we use as a dresser.

The cool thing about the city is that you'll find free art lying around in stacks, or even have people handing it out to you on the streets. My wall is decorated with free stuff only -- flyers, posters, programmes and exhibition brochures. I wonder what everyone else does with this stuff...its a lot of printing and paper...

edit post

1 Response to "in case you didnt know, moved into my new room a while ago"

  1. Dan Says:
  2. Suk said you look much more mature than before you left LA.LOndon must fits you well.

Post a Comment