RSS

very, very thin walls and windows

Flyer Goodness Filed Under:

So last week they were doing some construction on the street DIRECTLY OUTSIDE MY DOOR. See the sidewalk there? Yea my window is facing that. Couple this with the fact that I have a Police Station right across the street (even I wake up when they have to dispatch cars at 4am), the Rail Station (visible behind the truck in the photo) that not only you can hear while its running, but you can hear the maintenance crews grinding the rails at night. Oh yea, and the bus stop that is also right in front of my window. And general main-street traffic.

edit post

1 Response to "very, very thin walls and windows"

  1. Aidzz Says:
  2. Good to know you're in a pretty safe neighborhood. I hope you're able manage to get enough sleep with all that noise.

    I remember you used to be able sleep through anything. Perhaps you can move to a quieter area when it's feasable?

Post a Comment